Spectrum Genius Agricultural Lighting -Determine the efficiency of grow light
Spectrum Genius Agricultural Lighting (SGAL) is a professional app to analyze growth lamps and horticultural lighting.
SGAL allows user checking the grow light distribution at each wavelengths. The worldwide first smart spectrometer, Lighting Passport, SGAL will provide several unique features for users:
- “PAR Action Spectrum Benchmark“ – helps to analyze the target growth light source more effective
- Weighted Spectrum“, helps to choose more efficient growth light -> the plants grow healthier
- Check the measurement spectrum and active radiation spectrum to analyze the effectiveness of growth light source with the two spectral comparison
SGAL provide all necessary measurement information
- Import PAR Reference
Import your original PAR reference to SGAL by PC, and Asensetek will also update the built-in PAR reference continuously.
- Custom PPFD range
Users can customize the PPFD range, which will help them effectively sieve out their need from numerous growth light commodities.
More efficiency – through these functions
- PAR Reference – understand the real needs of plants
SGAL has built several PAR Action Spectrum Benchmarks for users checking. With this feature, users can directly check the needs of the plants being cultivated by comparing the measurement spectrum and Benchmark’s spectrum.
- Weighted spectrum – no more excess and deficiency
When users select their needed PAR reference, SGAL will automatically compute the YPFD of each wavelength and weighted spectrum. This feature helps users choose more efficient growth light, helping the plants grow healthier.
- Comparison Mode – Your product’s advantage is obvious
Check two different grow light source, and compare their original spectrum, weighted spectrum, PPFD, YPFD, Efficiency, R/B, R/FR, CCT, CRI(Ra), Illuminance, λp, λD; user also can check the PPFD and YPFD value of each peak wavelength by slide the slider.
- Email Share – the essential of mobile generation
With the mobile email system, the measurement data can be sent immediately to your designated users, and the unique “Smart Pass“ function also allows users who have SGAL app to import the email shared measurement data.
Flexible Measurement Mode
- Diary Mode:
Recording the light source information and growth change day by day, helps user to make an intelligent management and analyze those data to improve efficiency and quality.
For measuring unitary light source
For averaging more than one light sources
|Download:||Google Play Store: